Luxury Car Rentals Chicago and the Seascape Aquatic Center
Nothing beats the heat like a dip in the backyard pool - well, nothing except a swim at the Seascape Aquatic Center in the Hoffman Estates Park District. This exciting aquatic facility provides luxury car rental travelers with a ton of fun physical activities to choose from. People of all ages can't resist diving into the fun at Seascape, so what are you waiting for? Whether you're just learning to swim or practicing your form, there's no better place to suit up then Seascape. Seascape features more than 11.5 acres of award-winning water park so don't forget to check it out during your upcoming Chicago vacation. Toddlers, teens, parents and even grandparents are sure to enjoy an afternoon sunning themselves at this stunning facility, so grab the sunscreen and get ready.
Wet and Wild amenities for luxury car rental travelers
The Seascape Aquatic Center in Chicago is overflowing with water fun that's suitable for the entire family. Swimming, sliding and splashing are all integral parts of this wonderful water park, so get set for a fantastic outing. Exciting amenities at the Seascape Aquatic Center include:
- Zero Depth Pool: This charming waterway features a beach-like design and is perfect for the youngest customers of Chicago Exotics. Toddlers can run through the surf while older children flaunt their swimming expertise.
- A 25-yard Lap Pool: Whether you're training for a big race or simply looking to stay active during your luxury car rental vacation, this pool is the place for you. The 25-yard lap pool features six divided lanes and is perfect for an afternoon workout.
- Water Slides: A visit to the Seascape Aquatic Center wouldn't be complete without a ride down one of the facilities fancy slides. Different slides provide participants with different experiences, so don't be afraid to ride each one more than once. Slides at Seascape include tube slides, body slides and drop slides.
- Diving Area: If you like making a big splash, there's no better place to spend your visit to Seascape then inside the exciting diving area. Perfect swan dives and cannon balls are performed here on a regular basis, so why not try your hand at the high board? The rush is like nothing else.
- Much, much more: Other exciting amenities at Seascape include a wet sand play area, children's water playground and regulation sized volleyball courts. Locker rooms, concession stands and lounge areas are also located throughout the center, providing luxury car rental customers with a place to kickback and enjoy their visit.
Serious fun is offered, free of charge, at Seascape
A number of exciting events and activities are offered to guests inside the Seascape Aquatic Center. These include everything from picnics to Olympics, so what's not to love? Your visit is anything but ordinary inside the Seascape Aquatic Center when you take part in these activities, so don't miss your chance. Luxury car rental customers are encouraged to participate in treasure hunts, picnics by the pool and the child-approved Seascape Olympics. Seascape also hosts an annual end of summer bash, so don't forget to drop in before heading back to school this fall. A number of poolside safety programs are also available, including a fantastic Sun Safety Workshop.
If you're feeling like a fish out of water during your Chicago Exotics vacation, there's only one place worth visiting for the cure - the Seascape Aquatic Center. The Seascape Aquatic Center is located at 1300 Moon Lake Boulevard inside the Hoffman Estates. To learn more about upcoming programs please contact the pool administration by phone at 1-847-310-3626. Luxury car rental customers are invited to visit the pool during the regular season. This season runs from June 11 to August 20. Facilities are open daily from 11:30am to 8:00pm. Daily rates are $6 for non-resident guests ages 4-17, $8 for non-resident adults and $6 for non-resident seniors. Seasonal passes are also available for long-term luxury car rental customers.