Luxury Car Rentals Chicago and Chicago Luxury Hotels
The quintessential urban vacation experience is waiting for you in Chicago, Illinois. Whether you're traveling on business or pleasure, the Windy City is sure to have a luxury hotel that's perfectly suited to all of your travel needs. The competition among first-class hotels is especially intense in this booming Midwest mecca of entertainment and business, so come prepared to find some outstanding accommodations. From the Ritz-Carlton to the Four Seasons, every major hotel chain is represented at the city's center, providing luxury car rentals Chicago customers with unparalleled possibilities. Staying and playing in the heart of Chi-Town is easy thanks to the city's sophisticated collection of five-star resorts. First-class functional is all the rage in the Windy City, so come prepared for the perfect vacation experience.
Move Over New York: The Best is Right Here in the Mid-West
No other metropolis is hotter than Chicago right now. Celebrities from around the globe are constantly choosing Chicago as their #1 destination, thanks in part to the city's outstanding array of luxury services. Skyscrapers line the streets of the West Loop, and there isn't a day that goes by without a venue grand opening or event celebration. Live is good in Chicago theses days, especially for tourists. Dozens of hotel establishments have opened during the past decade in the Windy City, many of which cater to high-end travelers. From the Park Hyatt to The Peninsula, Chicago proudly supports some of the world's finest vacation establishments, spoiling travelers with outstanding amenities. Stunning views and superb service are synonymous with Chicago luxury accommodations, so go ahead and splurge during your upcoming vacation. Nothing tops waking up in a world-famous hotel, so grab a travel mate and get ready for a sensational vacation experience.
Be My Guest: Chicago's Hottest High-End Hotels
Luxury car rentals Chicago travelers are encouraged to reserve a room at one of the following first-class Chicago accommodations:
- The W Chicago Lakeshore - This hotel is the city's only Lakeshore luxury property. This trendy hotel boasts a nightclub-like atmosphere that's perfect for youthful travelers. Amenities include an outpost of the trendy New York City spa "Bliss" and a friendly bar called "Whiskey Sky". Luxury car rentals Chicago customers are encouraged to call 1-877-W-HOTELS for more details.
- The Peninsula - An international fusion of styles can be found inside the ultra-exotic Superior Street Hotel. Inspired by 1920s Hong Kong, this Chicago luxury hotel seamless combines traditional and modern style. Amenities include a top-notch gym, spa services, and an indoor swimming pool. For more details please call 1-866-288-8889.
- The Part Hyatt - Modern design and clean lines set this hotel apart from the cookie-cutter conventions hotels found throughout the city. Reproductions of Eames and Mies furniture decorate the guest rooms and in-room amenities include some of the latest breaking electronics. Luxury car rentals Chicago customers can reserve a room by calling 1-800-233-1234.
- The Four Seasons - If you're looking to keep a low profile during your upcoming luxury car rentals vacation, there's no better place than the Four Seasons. A favorite among camera-shy celebs, the Four Seasons boasts understated luxury and a prevailing attitude. The concierge might be the best in town here as well. Luxury car rentals Chicago customers can call 1-800-332-3442 for more details.
- The Ritz-Carlton - Tucked high above Michigan Avenue, the Ritz-Carlton features some of the city's best views. Decorated with warm shades and fresh flowers, the Ritz-Carlton prides itself on granting guests their every wish. No other hotel comes close to the Ritz, so remember to call and book your room today. For more details please call 1-800-621-6906.
HolidayCity Chicago Hotels and Accommodation
Reservation for Chicago hotels, accommodation, and apartments at discounted rates.
If you're planning on booking a room at anyone of the above luxury hotels take heed: huge conventions often gobble up entire hotels in one sweep. Plan well ahead and make your reservations early.